Living in NYC, it’s all about convenience which usually means a lot of online shopping. Thankfully with Amazon, we’re able to order just about anything to our apartment which makes life just a little easier!
Aside from our monthly restock orders of household necessities like paper towels and dish soap, I also look to Amazon for some of my favorite beauty, fashion and home products too. With today being Amazon Prime day (so many great deals!), I thought there was no better time to share my favorite Amazon purchases with you all and would love to hear your favorite finds as well!
1. Ice Roller: My number one favorite purchase of the year, and it’s under $12! I keep this in my freezer and use at night after washing my face and applying my serums or in the morning after a long night to help with puffiness. I truly believe this has helped keep my skin looking dewy, more awake and prevent breakouts. It also stays cold so long and feels so good on my skin after a hot day or if I’m feeling slightly hungover in the morning.
2. Travel Steamer: My wardrobe in the summer consists of a lot of linen dresses and tops so I rely on this portable but powerful steamer to quickly get out any wrinkles. In less than two minutes, my clothes go from messy to crisp and ready to wear!
3. Supersmile Professional Teeth Whitening Toothpaste: Since I’ve become more addicted to coffee in the last year, I’m always looking for strong teeth whitening products. I’ve really noticed a difference using this toothpaste and the tube lasts so long as you only need a small pea sized amount. The trick is not wetting your toothbrush/toothpaste before brushing!
4. Nespresso Pods: I love on the weekends making my own lattes with my Nespresso machine so I’m always being in bulk a restock of espresso pods!
5. Dry Body Brush: I recently started dry brushing my body before showering and have already noticed how different I feel if I forget to use it. Dry brushing helps improve circulation, reducing cellulite and tightening your body so why wouldn’t you do this for less than a minute everyday?!
6: Heart Sunglasses: These have been one of my favorite fun fashion purchases of the year because you can’t beat a price like $10! These designer dupes are such an easy way to
7: St. Tropez Self Tanning Mousse: I never trusted myself with a self tanner really until I tried this tanning mousse. A little bit of a foaming mousse goes a long way and is so easy to apply (especially with their glove which is a must!). Gives the ultimate summer glow all year long!
8: Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides: I’m all about finding products that I can easily incorporate into my routine already and adding a scoop of this to my smoothies and coffee has been an easy way to get great benefits without adding an extra step into my mornings!
9: Philips Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock: This alarm clock made my list earlier this year of my favorite purchases of 2017 and I continue to still be obsessed with it. With lots of 6 am flights this summer, I haven’t had to worry about sleeping through my alarm (which in the past has happened way too many times!) thanks to this sunrise-like alarm clock that always wakes me up!
10: House Of Wonder Electric Sweater Shaver: While more of a product I rely on in the colder months, this sweater shaver is a lifesaver in making pilly sweaters look brand new! Whether an expensive sweater or a favorite find from Zara, it instantly removes any pilling to make your sweaters look their best.
SHOP THE POST