H&M Sweater (old, similar), Current/Elliott Jeans, Gucci Loafers, Ray-Ban Sunglasses
I love you summer but I am so excited to see you fall! There’s nothing I love more than fall shopping and with my trip to London this week, I’ve been focused on finding the best fall essentials and pieces that are both perfect for my trip but also will be staples in my closet all season. I’ve broken it down by my 10 essentials, with an assortment of prices and styles to help you find your favorites too.
- Blazer: An oversized blazer is my favorite piece to wear in the fall. Its appropriate for work but can be dressed up at night with a sexy tank and leather pants at night. I just got this plaid one in the mail for London and can tell already its going to be a weekly favorite this fall.
2. Destroyed Jeans: I love pairing classic preppy items with a pair of slightly destroyed denim to help keep things relaxed. My friend Meghan recommended this pair and I am obsessed! So comfortable and the perfect amount of tears.
3. White Leather Sneakers: I wanted to find a pair of chic and comfortable tennis shoes to wear in London and this pair cannot be beat. Looks great with jeans, leggings or with a silk skirt for a dressed up day look.
4. Leather Skirt: I love a leather skirt for fall, especially paired with a cozy sweater for a chic date night look. This one is a great price and quality and I’m anxious to wear it soon!
5. Suede Jacket: I wear a lot of leather in the fall so I love having a suede jacket on hand to help break up a head to toe leather look. This one is such an amazing steal and I love the mauve color.
6. Graphic Tee: I’ve been sharing all about my love for graphic tees lately and they truly have become such a staple in my closet this fall. Can’t wait to wear this one next week!
8. Over The Knee Boots: When all else fails, I love throwing on a sweater dress and over the knee boots for a sexy and easy fall look.
10. Leather Mules: I love a shoe that is easy to slip on and wear with almost everything, which means I’m all about a mule. This pair just arrived and I know already they are going to be my favorite shoes this year.
Photo by Carter Fish