It’s that time of year again…the holiday season is here! Instead of in years pasts where I shared all my gift guides in one week, I wanted to slowly roll them out so you can start buying now so you don’t miss a great sale or find! To kick things off, I’m sharing my favorite hostess gifts. With fun parties and dinners rolling in (can’t wait for our Friendsgiving this weekend!), I wanted to share some favorite gifts to keep on hand this month.
1. Wine, liquor and bar cart essentials are always a fail proof gift during the holidays. I loved this adorable Tuckernuck Embroidered Wine Tote to bring along with a bottle of red and white for the host of evening.
2. Planning a party and playing hostess can be exhausting. That’s why I love bringing something for the host to unwind with after the party, a cozy candle or bath salts, like this goop Body “The Martini” Emotional Detox Bath Salt.
3. After a busy night of hosting, having a holiday dessert or breakfast the next morning is such a special treat. I love how gorgeous these holiday Maggie Louise Confections Chocolates are to gift and display.
4. I’ve shared before my love for coffee table books and cookbooks and I love gifting my favorites. Chrissy Teigen’s latest, Cravings 2, would be a hit with anyone thanks to her delicious recipes and funny stories!
5. A cheeseboard or serving dish is always a thoughtful gift, especially during a packed party season! I love this Marble Topped Cheese Board & Cheese Knives to bring along with an assortment of your favorite cheeses.
BAR CART NECESSITIES
SWEET TREATS AND FOOD
COOKBOOKS AND COFFEE TABLE BOOKS
SERVING PLATTERS, BOARDS AND TRAYS