1. LAKE Pajamas are my number one favorite brand of pjs. They are so soft and come in so many fun colors and patterns and I’ve got so many of my friends hooked on them too. These are perfect to gift every lady in your life, from your mom to your sister to your best friend.
2. One of my favorite purchases of this year was my Leatherology Handpainted iPhone Case. I’ve gone through a lot of phone cases and this one has stayed in perfect condition, even months after I first got it. You can choose from so many different color patterns to make sure everyone on your list gets exactly what they want.
3. Who wouldn’t love opening this retro Smeg Electric Kettle?! My roommates and I make tea every night and its such a fun gift you wouldn’t normally buy for yourself.
4. A pretty silk slip pillowcase is a splurge gift you wouldn’t normally buy yourself, so treat her with this luxe gift for better beauty sleep.
5. A beauty product that I make sure is always in my fridge (yes the fridge!) is Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox Eye Gels. They are the best pick me up after a long night and reduce puffiness to make you look extra refreshed. I’ve got my friends all addicted to them too so I know anyone on your list would love this beauty favorite.
Find all my gift guides and holiday posts here