The holidays to me are all about being cozy. So today’s gift guide is all about the items to both buy as presents and for yourself to make sure you have the coziest holiday season!
- This Everlane Cashmere Sweater and Sweatpant Set has been on my wish list all year. This set is ultra luxe and an amazing price for the high quality cashmere. Plus its chic enough to wear out of the house too!
- A pair of fuzzy slippers, like these J. Crew Slippers, are so cozy to wear around the house. Under $40, there are the ultimate cozy gift to give to anyone from a coworker to your grandma to your best girlfriend.
- My favorite candle for the holiday season is the Thymes Frasier Fir. My mom gifts it to my family every year and its become one of my favorite gifts to give too, especially for those who don’t have a real tree!
- One of my favorite things to do during the holidays is curl up on the couch with a cozy blanket and watch Christmas movies. This Barefoot Dreams Throw Blanket is SO soft and a favorite of the Kardashians too so anyone your list would love to curl up with this.
- A classic scarf is a must for me during the holidays. This White + Warren Cashmere Scarf is ideal for traveling, running errands or adding a layer under your winter jacket. With so many colors, it’s a thoughtful and useful gift anyone on your list would love.LOUNGEWEAR AND PAJAMAS
BLANKETS AND THROWS
HATS, MITTENS AND SCARVES
Find all my gift guides and holiday posts here