To continue my gift guides, I wanted to share the list of my top 10 favorite things. These are items that I’ve been using all year and think would be a perfect gift to give or receive. From pjs to my favorite beauty and wellness hacks, these are the items I couldn’t live without this year! Reminder all of my holiday gift guides and posts can be found on my holiday page too!
1. Revlon Salon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer: A true game changer in my beauty routine, this has cut my blow drying in half and makes your hair SO sleek. Perfect for the girl who always loves getting blowouts.
2. J. Crew Chateau Parka: I always love picking out a new coat for Christmas and my J. Crew Chateau Parka continues to be the one I reach to most during the colder months. It comes in SO many colors and is the perfect coat to dress up or dress down.
3. The Daily Edited Phone Case: I replaced my phone case earlier this year with this monogrammed case and have never received so many compliments! You can choose the colors and style of your monogram and it makes such a fun personalized gift! Plus it truly does protect your phone so well and stays in great shape, which is a must for my phone case.
4. Sarah Flint Heels: A classic pair of heels is always a staple item every girl should have in their closet and I shared before that these heels are truly the most comfortable ones you’ll ever wear. Bonus: Use code BAHILL45 to get $45 off your order!
5. LAKE Pajamas: These made my list last year as well but my love for them keeps growing! I’ve had a few pairs for almost two years now and can’t believe what great shape they are still in (and so soft!). They are the perfect gift to give to any lady in your life thanks to the multiple styles and colors!
6. Etsy Headband: I love a Lele Sadoughi headband of course but the price tag can be a lot for a headband. However, I found the best lookalike via Etsy this year and cannot recommend them enough for an easy fix to bad hair days.
7. J. Crew Cashmere Sweater: My go-to wardrobe lately has been a cream cashmere sweater and this cable knit style from J. Crew always fits the bill. Cozy, chic and always classic, add a monogram for a special touch.
8. Ice Roller: The infamous ice roller I recommend to literally everyone! The perfect stocking stuffer for everyone on your list.
9. Zyllion Shiatsu Back and Neck Massager: The best money I spent this year truly and anyone on your list is going to LOVE you if you get them this as well. This heated and deep-kneading massager plugs in to your wall and is perfect to use at the end of the day while watching TV and relieve sore muscles.
10. LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask: The prettiest pink lip balm to keep on your nightstand and of course, keeps your lips so smooth. A must all year long but especially with the cold months ahead!
SHOP THE POST