The holiday season is here and that also means it’s time to kick off all of my gift guides as well! Along with my gift guides, I’ll be sharing weekly holiday outfit ideas, recipes and NYC holiday guides, which will be living on my holiday page whenever you need guidance! My posts from last year are there currently to reference and I’ll be updating weekly with everything new too!
I always love to start off with my hostess gift guide as there always seems to be a million holiday parties and events and I want to make sure you’re always prepared! These are also great gifts to hold on to for Christmas for the person in your life who loves to cook and party plan.
1. I always love to gift Thymes Frasier Fir Candle: My favorite candle to burn every holiday season and I love gifting it as well. The most fragrant smell and perfect if you can’t have a real Christmas tree! Also if you’re in Northern Michigan, make sure to stop by mom’s store Cherry Hill Boutique to pick some up there!
2. Personalized pieces are always a thoughtful gift and Anthropologie always has the best assortment of monogrammed items to gift, like this gorgeous Eliza Tile Monogram Cheese Board anyone would love to receive (and use!) during the holidays.
3. I’m a coffee table and cookbook lover and love picking out one that is personal to the hostess. Whether that’s a book based off their recent travels, like this Tulum Gypset Book, or off their favorite ladies to follow on Insta like The Home Edit, there’s so many chic and fun options to choose from!
4. As a thank you, I always believe food is the way to go, especially a cozy breakfast like this Farmhouse Holiday Breakfast kit from Stonewall Kitchen, that they can enjoy the next morning after the party is over.
5. One of my favorite gadgets I’ve received this year is the Vinglance Wine Chiller, that keeps your wine cold all night, making it one less stress for the hostess.
COOKING AND SERVING ESSENTIALS
COFFEE TABLE BOOKS AND COOKBOOKS
FOOD AND SWEET TREATS
FOR THE BAR CART