FRIDAY FIVE WEEKLY RECAP VOL.208
1. It’s finally February! Anyone else felt like January lasted forever? I love February because it means all things pink and red! Excited to add some holiday decor to my apartment, just ordered these adorable heart juice glasses.
2. Speaking of which, I shared some ideas for What to Wear on Valentine’s Day – whether you have a romantic date planned or a fun night with girlfriends. I’m a firm believer in celebrating any and all kinds of love! Plus I can’t say no to a cute heart print.
3. I’m not always a sport girlie, but when I am it’s to cheer on the Detroit Lions. Sadly they lost in the playoffs this week, but I did order this iconic sweatshirt to wear for the Super Bowl. Go sports!
4. Links I loved this week? This list of rom coms to watch if you’re obsessed the Taylor & Travis love story, my friend Meghan’s re-brand of her travel business to En Route to Rêverie (so exciting!!), and this round up of the hottest new restaurants in Manhattan.
5. There are so many good new arrivals from J.Crew. Rounding up some of my favorite below, I already ordered the pearl embellished jeans!