Friday Five Weekly Recap Vol.206
1. Happy Friday! I’ve had a busy week getting back into the swing of things following the holidays. It felt like this was the first “real” week of the new year! Focused on having slow quiet weekends while I can!
2. I’m off on a ski trip to Breckenridge, Colorado next week and I am SO excited for a cozy ski getaway! I shared a roundup of some colorful ski picks over on LTK. This Farm Rio ski jacket and the matching pants are adorable, and this fleece jacket is the cutest mid layer for on and off the slopes. I’m also loving the look of these chic snow boots! Halfdays is also a great brand for my fashion forward ski and snowboard girlies.
3. I shared my top brands and bestsellers of 2023 earlier this week – so many fun finds in this! THANK YOU guys so much for shopping my links and supporting my corner of the internet!
4. Links I loved this week? This roundup of cozy recipes to make when it’s cold and dreary, Mel B. (aka Scary Spice) teased some upcoming Spice Girls news this week and I’m dying to hear what it is, and this reflection on Jeremy Allen White’s Calvin Klein ad (which I saw IRL this week!) made me giggle.
5. Anyone have a warm weather trip planned in the next couple of months? So many cute swimsuits have caught my eye. I love this pink smocked bikini top and bottoms, this cutie red one piece (obsessed with the back), and this metallic black bikini. Need to book a beach trip ASAP! Also, don’t miss an extra 25% off Shopbop sale – love this Ciao sweatshirt and these super cute slingback heels! I shared some more below.