Friday Five Weekly Recap Vol.204
1. This is the last Friday Five post for 2024! I feel like I say this every year, but where has the time gone?! I’m emotional thinking about how full of adventure, friendship, learning, and growth 2023 was.
2. Speaking of year-end reflections, I had so much fun putting together this blog recap of my 2023 travels and also shared some details on my 2024 plans. I also shared some videos from the past year of travel on IG! This year was my biggest year of travel EVER! I feel so lucky that readers like you help to make this possible.
3. If traveling is on your 2024 vision board, I shared my best tips for international travel as well as some of personal travel and packing favorites! I just got the Large Landon bag from Dagne Dover and it’s my new favorite, it fits on top of my suitcase perfectly (more colors here)!
4. Links I loved this week? This article on why growing up means choosing Jack Black over Jude Law in The Holiday, New York’s best new restaurants of 2023, and this list of the 100 greatest TV shows of all time.
5. So many fun party picks if you’re looking for something festive for New Year’s Eve. This cape dress is seriously so chic, I’m obsessed with this mini dress, the feather dress I own and love, and this feather top that is so *me*! Also I had to share these cutie dachshund PJs I got for Christmas!