Friday Five Weekly Recap:
1. Happy Friday friends! I first want to thank you all SO much for the love for my NYC Holiday Gift Guide! I’ve been blown away by how many of you have purchased it and I’m so excited to share a lot more guides and expand Curated By Carly A. Hill!
2. I’m so excited to spend tonight binging the Harry & Meghan docuseries on Netflix tonight. Who else is watching?!
3. We had a cookie decorating party this week (so fun!) and now I’m eager to make some more Christmas treats this week. On my list? These Chewy Frosted Cinnamon Swirl Snickerdoodles and these Fluffy Gingerbread Rolls.
4. Links I loved this week? Meghan‘s 20 things to do in Paris in the winter (can’t wait for our trip in February!), NY Mag‘s 39 reasons to love New York and Lea Michele‘s Vogue beauty secrets backstage at Funny Girl.
5. I’m all about all the holiday shopping still (gift guides here if you need some inspo!) but also have my eye on some warm weather items for our Christmas in Florida! Saw my favorite gold bikini from last year is back!