Friday Five Weekly Recap:
1. Happy long weekend friends! This week seemed to go by very slow so excited to soak up the long weekend ahead! Staying low here at home but seeing John Mayer on Sunday night and cannot wait!
2. The little bit of warm weather this week had me craving a real beach trip and spring weather so been planning some exciting trips for later this spring. A mix of new and old favorites so can’t wait to share more soon!
3. I had such a fun night on Tuesday at a Galentine’s Day dinner with the coolest home design site, Den XYZ. If you’re in need of some chic home accessories, make sure to check them out!
4. Links I loved this week? Mackenzie‘s post for her sweet Grandy, Grace‘s coconut margarita recipe and this Vanity Fair profile all about Monica Padman, one of the co-host’s of my favorite podcast Armchair Expert.
5. The President’s Day sales are SO good so rounding up some favorites below! All Skinceuticals are on sale (my holy grail skincare) for 15% off with code SKINC15. I got sucked into Abercrombie’s new arrivals this week (just ordered this dress after seeing it on Carly!) and everything is up to 25% off this weekend. Finally J. Crew‘s spring collection is so good too and 25% off sitewide as well!