Friday Five Weekly Recap:
1. Anyone else in shock it’s the middle of September already?! It’s been a crazy few weeks and this week was packed full with lots of work projects, NYFW, a goodbye party for our friends tonight before they move and I leave for California tomorrow! I’m heading out there for a week with friends for a mix of work and play and excited to get some sun and explore some new areas.
2. I went to the US Open on Monday thanks to IHG Hotels and had the best time. It’s always one of my favorite things to do at the end of summer and I’m so excited to keep my lessons going this fall and winter!
3. It was a BIG week in celeb gossip from Kylie’s second pregnancy, John Mulaney and Olivia Munn’s baby news to the new DWTS cast. And with NYFW and the Met on Monday, keep the celeb news coming!
4. Links I loved this week? Half-Baked Harvest‘s recipe for apple cider donuts (my favorite fall treat!), Brighton‘s fall porch inspo and The Everygirl‘s guide to the TJ’s products you should try based on your zodiac sign.
5. The weather is finally starting to feel like fall which means fall shopping is here! I shared some items on my fall shopping wish list earlier this week but sharing some other favorites below too!