Friday Five Weekly Recap:
1. Hi friends! It’s been a minute since I’ve gotten to my weekly recaps and excited to be back in the swing of things. I’m now in my hometown in Michigan for most of the summer and have been so grateful for the fresh air, space and puppy cuddles from my parents new puppy after being in NYC for twelve weeks during quarantine. Excited to share more from here so here’s my summer travel guide from last summer to learn more about my hometown!
2. Today is Juneteenth, which I sadly had never heard about before. This article from the NYT was super helpful in learning more about today and why we need to make sure it’s turned into a national holiday. Click here to sign the petition!
3. I spent summers going to my grandparents house in Saugatuck, Michigan on Lake Michigan so loved seeing Gray Malin’s post on his Lake Michigan home renovation!
4. Links I loved this week? Julia‘s honest and brave post about her business changes, Venita‘s recipe for breakfast nachos and Jenn‘s Sail To Sable launch which I have been so lucky to have been working on behind-the-scenes these last few months!
5. So many favorite finds these past few weeks! Current obsession is the Outdoor Voices Exercise Dress and Girlfriend’s Biker Shorts! Been wearing them both non-stop! Lots of sales as well from 15% off Skinceuticals (use code SKINC15) to 60% off at J. Crew, sharing my favorites of the week below!