Friday Five Weekly Recap:
1. Thank you SO much again for all of your supportive and kind words this week on my career news. It’s been an emotional few weeks and so grateful for everyone’s support. It’s been a busy week and can’t wait to share more about this new chapter!
2. There’s two many amazing charity initiatives happening that I wanted to share about this week! The first is a new app called inLieu that lets you donate on behalf of others to any nonprofit in the U.S.. They have tons of charities to choose from including so many to help fight COVID-19 so it’s a great way to celebrate your friends and family while doing something good!
Another great initiative is from one of my favorite small businesses, Charleston Shoe Co. They have started a program that for every Charleston Shoe Co pair that is purchased, another pair goes to hospitals in need across the country to give extra comfort to female nurses and doctors. I chose this sandal for summer (it’s almost 80 day already in NYC!) and surprised my sister who’s a nurse in Chicago with a pair as well. A great way to support a small business and do good too!
3. You guys are always asking my favorite workouts at home and I recently was introduced to JETSWEAT, which is an amazing online platform with a ton of classes to choose from the top boutique studios across the country. Some of my favorites? Modelfit, Bari Studio, Fhitting Room, SkyTing Yoga and so much more! If you’re interested in trying for your first month free, click here and use code CARLYAHILL!
4. Links I loved this week? Meghan‘s virtual tour of Paris (think me and the roomies need to do this this weekend!), Kat‘s Paloma recipe and this summer meal of Crispy Lemon Feta With Spiced Chickpeas and Basil Orzo from Half Baked Harvest.
5. The sales are in full effect from Reformation’s big 30% off sale (I picked up this dress, also available here!) to Everlane’s Choose What You Pay Sale, so this is a great time to stock up on what you need for summer… or more loungewear from Lou & Grey.