Friday Five Weekly Recap:
1. Hi friends. Another week inside and sending all the good vibes your way! This week was exciting personally and I can’t wait to share more in the next few weeks but in the meantime, focusing on getting fresh air when I can, lots of sleep and catching up with my friends and family on the phone.
2. My friend Grace wrote an amazing piece on Cosmopolitan.com about influencing during this time and definitely recommend reading it to get a better understanding of the current influencer universe.
3. I’m obsessed with Architectural Digest home tours and my new favorite is Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent’s West Village town house. Dream home!
4. Links I loved this week? Lauren‘s fun Nancy Meyers inspired decor guides, Caroline‘s roundup of artists to know and follow and Meghan and Krystal‘s love letters to NYC.
5. I couldn’t resist some more loungewear this week like this tie-dye sweatshirt! There’s also so many good sales from Sephora’s 20% off sale to Skinceuticals to Dyson to J. Crew so rounding up my favorites below!