When it comes to making Valentine’s Day plans, there’s nothing better than ending the night with some Netflix and candy right?! I fall asleep every night to Friends so I couldn’t resist ordering this fun Monica + Chandler sweatshirt (so hard to pick a favorite!) to cozy up in. Paired with my new favorite leather leggings and a pop of leopard and red lips, I love this look for a relaxed night with your friends or significant other.
To celebrate a day all about love, I rounded up my favorite TV show couples through the years and what episodes are perfect for watching tonight. Happy Valentine’s Day!
1. Monica and Chandler, Friends: The perfect balance of OCD and goofy, Monica and Chandler going from friends to dating to married is still one of my favorite story lines of the series.
Favorite episode? The One Where Everyone Finds Out, Season 5 Episode 14. Still to this day, I cry laughing every time I watch it.
2. Carrie and Big, Sex And The City: It wouldn’t be Sex And The City without this crazy relationship right? I would describe my love for Carrie and Big as a love hate relationship but in the end, we all really wanted them together.
Favorite episode? The finale episode, An American Girl In Paris Part Deux, Season 6 Episode 20.
3. Blair and Chuck, Gossip Girl: My sophomore and junior year of high school consisted of many trips to NYC and many of them figuring out where the Gossip Girl cast was filming on those days. I recently started rewatching the series and its hard not to still be obsessed with Blair and Chuck’s relationship (and Blair’s wardrobe) through the years.
Favorite episode? Victor Victrola, Season 1 Episode 7. It’s the beginning of Chuck and Blair’s relationship (that infamous limo scene) and the pure drama that was Gossip Girl in the beginning.
4. Jim and Pam, The Office: If you come into our apartment any given day, most likely The Office will be on our TV. It’s my number one go-to when we need a laugh, but of course we can’t resist Jim and Pam’s sweet relationship that develops along the way.
Favorite episode? Dinner Party will always be my number one but when it comes to Jim and Pam’s relationship, nothing beats their wedding episode. Niagara, Season 6 Episode 4/5.
5. Leslie and Ben, Parks and Rec: Some shows are just pure happiness and to me that’s Parks and Rec. Leslie and Ben’s relationship is realistic, sweet and a fun
Favorite episode? While not necessarily about Ben and Leslie, there’s no better episode watch to on Valentine’s Day than the Galentine’s Day episode. Season 2 Episode 16.
6. Nathan and Haley, One Tree Hill: The cheesiness of One Tree Hill is a perfect description of what I loved watching in high school. While One Tree Hill got pretty ridiculous near the end, it was the over the top corny romances that got everyone obsessed in the beginning, especially Nate and Haley’s.
Favorite episode? The Wind That Blew My Heart Away, Season 3 Episode 13 where Nathan and Haley reunite, in a rainstorm of course.
7. Will and Grace, Will and Grace: And the ultimate Valentine is really your best friend right? Will and Grace have one of my favorite relationships of all of TV history. If you’ve never watched this show, make it your new mission this winter to binge now on Hulu. Karen and Jack are the added best friend bonus who complete the show as well.
Favorite episode? Marry Me A Little, Season 5 Episode 8 where Grace and her new husband Leo think they got married by Katie Couric and the hilarity that unfolds.
SHOP THE POST
Location: Soho, NYC
Photos: Carter Fish