Father’s Day is right around the corner (June 16th!) and to make sure you get your dad his gift on time, I’m rounding up a range of gift ideas dad is sure to love!
I love giving something personalized when it comes to Father’s Day gifts, which is why I’m so excited to share a great promo code for you all to use this week! I love Artifact Uprising for ordering personalized photo gifts (I ordered my dad these Brass and Wooden Display Boxes with tons of prints to switch out!) and this week, you can get 15% off with code CARLY15.
More favorite finds to shop below to show how dad how much you appreciate him!
1.Shinola Watch: A favorite brand to support as they’re made in Detroit, we gave my dad his Shinola watch for his birthday last year and it’s such a special gift.
2. Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel Chilling Spheres: I love the idea of gifting these with a bottle of your dads favorite whiskey or bourbon.
3. Bose Bluetooth Speaker: My dads favorite thing is to bring his speaker and a beer on our back porch so this portable speaker is a definitely a must to give.
4. Nike for J. Crew Sneakers: Upgrade dads old sneakers with this cool leather pair.
5. Artifact Uprising Brass and Wooden Display Frames: Love how you can store a ton of gorgeous prints so you can switch out the photo whenever you like!
6. Everlane ReNew Fleece Half Zip: Everlane is one of my favorite brands and I love their line of products completely made of recycled water bottles!
CLOTHES AND SHOES
FOOD AND DRINK
TECH AND SPORTS