While the weather in NYC has been holding onto summer this week, I’ve been window shopping and making some fall purchases I couldn’t wait to share. From cropped cardigans to lady like accessories, here’s a few items that are on my fall wish list!
- J. Crew Bow: I’m all about the ladylike hair accessories this fall. Just add a bow, like this velvet and pearl adorned one, and bedhead easily goes from blah to cute.
2. Everlane Sweater: Everlane makes some of my favorite classic pieces and I’ve heard rave reviews on this cotton knit. The perfect weight for layering and I’m always in need of a new black sweater.
3. Fleetwood Mac T-Shirt: I’m addicted to graphic tees lately as I’ve shared and I think adding one of my favorite brand is a necessity.
4. Everlane Boots: Another Everlane item on my mind are these chic leather boots. So high quality for a great price and of course, goes with just about everything.
5. Tuckernuck Denim Jacket with Faux Fur Collar: A denim jacket is a classic staple everyone should have and I’m in love with this one with a removable navy faux fur collar. A chic way to dress up simple denim this fall!
SHOP MORE FAVORITES