1. I spent the morning walking through the flower district and it was such a burst of happiness. Even though peonies were going for $60 a bouquet (!!!) it was such a great way to start the weekend.
2. Obsessing over Gray Malin’s latest Bon Voyage collection. It’s the perfect for the avid traveler, and bonus: all his prints are free framing and shipping this weekend!
3. I’ve been trying some new beauty products this week and been loving this pretty set from RMS Beauty and Laura Geller BB cream for a less-is-more look.
4. With Easter this upcoming Sunday, I’m looking forward to a day spent with friends on our roof and enjoying the sun and some Easter treats! Deciding on baking this gorgeous cake or these donuts for a festive treat.
5. Just a reminder that the Shopbop Sale ends this weekend! With everything at least 20% off, I’ve found a few more favorites since my previous post – hurry up before it ends!
1. After two whirlwind weeks of traveling in Florida and Finland (a full recap of the trip next week!), it feels so good to be back in New York. Looking forward to catching up on sleep, getting a few Flywheel classes in and of course, trying some new restaurants around the city.
2. Speaking of travel, I’m still anxious to plan my next getaway! Annie’s trip to Miami looks like the perfect beach (and Instagram-worthy) stay and I’ve added it to my long list of places to visit this year!
3. GLOSSYBOX sent me their limited edition box filled with Rituals goodies and I’m obsessed with the floral scents for spring.
4. Currently obsessed with? The Big Little Lies Soundtrack on Spotify. Not only is the show incredible, but the music is the perfect mix of classics and new hits.
5. I’m anxious to start wearing all my favorite spring pieces, and J. Crew‘s 30% off sale this weekend means I may have to add a few more things to my closet. It’s the perfect time to stock up on classic favorites, like a denim jacket, striped tee and a t-shirt dress. Sharing some of my favorites below to shop before it’s too late!
1. Less than a week till I head to Florida so I’m looking forward to spending the weekend relaxing and getting ready. On the agenda? A massage at Bliss I have been anxiously waiting to get.
4. New favorite songs on repeat? John Mayer’s “Moving On and Getting Over” and Coldplay x The Chainsmokers’ “Something Just Like This.”
PIECES I OWN AND LOVE
DRESSES AND ROMPERS
1. It was pretty miserable weather here this week so thank goodness for Paris Couture Week to give us some eye candy! I can’t get the Giambattista Valli dress above out of my head or the sparkly Chanel show. Perfection!
2. I got a facial last week at Mario Badescu and it felt so great to get a skin reset after a busy holiday season. Their Vitamin-C moisturizer gave me an amazing glow and helped deeply moisturize my dry winter skin.
3. The Vanity Fair Hollywood Issue is always one of my favorite magazine covers of the year and this year’s is no short of stunning. This girl gang of actresses Emma Stone, Lupita Nyong’o, Natalie Portman and more all dressed up in blush, deep red and sparkles is oh so glamorous for February.
4. Hard to believe it’s already February next week! I have lots of Valentine’s Day content coming your way and a fun Galentine’s Day brunch I’m planning for. I think I may need to pick up this adorable sweater for the party!
5. I’ve been in need of some new pieces for winter so I picked up this sweater and these amazing loafers and I’m obsessed! Sharing a few more favorites on my wish list below:
1. Hello weekend! With spring like temps this week, a new pair of sunnies was needed! I recently joined DITTO’s Endless Eyewear Program, where I can try these Karen Walker glasses for a few weeks, and then swap out when I find another pair I love. I never can make a decision on what to buy when it comes to sunglasses so this has become my favorite solution! Want to join too? Use CARLYAHILLXDITTO, so you can receive your first month of Endless Eyewear for free!
2. My roommate Katie and I started Kayla Itsines’ BBG this week and to say it’s whipping us back into shape is an understatement – in so much pain! Looking forward to also switching it up and doing some favorite classes too like spin at FlyWheel and The Monster Cycle and dance at 305 Fitness.
4. I just finished binge-watching Showtime’s The Affair and Netflix’s The Crown (both so good!), and in need of my next show to watch. Any suggestions?
5.A little mid-week pick me up is sometimes all you need and attending a fun dinner with Kate Spade New York and Williams Sonoma was just that for me! How adorable is their new china collection?! Shop a few of my favorite pieces below!
1. Hope you all have been having the best holiday break! I’ve been curled up at home in Michigan soaking up the quiet and spending time with my family and friends. Not ready for it to end on Monday but excited for a fresh start in 2017!
2. One of my favorite parts of the holidays is watching movies, and this break it has been all about La La Land. I’ve seen it twice in theaters and already dying to go back! Pure happiness and perfection.
3. How dreamy is this sparkly holiday party over on Glitter Guide?! Can’t imagine a more perfect New Year’s Eve celebration!
4. I’m laying low this NYE and planning on making these Champagne Kisses tomorrow for a festive treat to enjoy with a glass of bubbly.
5. Thank goodness for online shopping when there’s so many amazing after Christmas steals! I’ve listed some of the best sales happening right now and some of the pieces I may have to snatch up before it’s too late.
Ann Taylor: 40% off full priced styles with code SHOP40.
Anthropologie: Sale items now an extra 40% off. Use code TAGTIME.
BaubleBar: Extra 20% off sale, now up to 75% off for 4 days only!
Club Monaco: Up to 65% off sale when you take an additional 40% off already marked down styles.
Gap: 35% off regular priced styles + extra 40% off sale with code YOURTIME.
H&M: Sale now up to 80% off!
J.Crew: Enjoy an extra 50% off sale with code SHOPSALE.
J.Crew Factory: Online only – extra 40% off clearance with code SHOPCREW.
kate spade new york: Enjoy an extra 30% off sale styles with code sprinkles.
LOFT: Enjoy an extra 60% off all sale styles.
Madewell: Extra 30% off all sale styles with code BIGSALE.
Nordstrom: Half yearly sale – save up to 50% off through 1/2!
Old Navy: 20% off your order through TODAY with code ENJOY.
1. My Gray Malin print (c/o) arrived this week and I could not be more obsessed with it! The perfect addition for above our bar cart. The best deal? All prints are 30% off all weekend so I may have hinted to Santa for another one!
2. My family has been in town for the holidays and its been so fun to take them to all my favorite spots. On the list? The Smile, Lil’ Frankie’s and Hundred Acres.
3. Now that Thanksgiving is over, it’s officially Christmas season! I picked up this pommed garland, star string lights and falalalala pillow to get our apartment holiday ready!
4. Another favorite find this weekend was Royal Palms Shuffleboard in Brooklyn. Could not get over the art deco decor, cocktails and fun night of old school shuffleboard and games!
5. If you’re like me and prefer to do your holiday shopping online, there are so many good sales happening you can’t miss! My favorite deals?
Anthropologie: Enjoy 30% off with the CODE: LETSGO
ASOS: 30% off sitewide and in store, 11/24-11/29
Banana Republic: 50% off five regular-priced items sitewide, 11/24-11/26 (online) 11/24-11/28 (in store)
Glossier: 20% off the entire site November 25th through the weekend
H&M: Up to 80% off on select items.
J.Crew: 40% off marked full-price and sale items in store and online. Use code: HOLIDAY
J.Crew Factory: Online only – 50-60% off everything. Prices as marked.
Kate Spade: 30% off your purchase online and in stores until 11/26
LOFT: 40% off sitewide
Madewell: 25% off your entire purchase
Old Navy: 50% off almost everything
Shopbop: Spend $200+, get 15% off; Spend $500+, get 20% off; Spend $800+, get 25% off, 11/22-11/28
Topshop: Up to 50% off select items from 11/23-11/28
Urban Outfitters: Buy one, get one 50% off (all apparel) 11/23-11/25
1. Didn’t this week seem to last forever?! I spotted the #SubwayTherapy wall on my way home in Union Square on Wednesday night and it was the perfect boost of positive energy to help me get through the week.
2. Along with a long week, I’ve been lacking on sleep lately. These Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox Hydra-Gel Eye Patches have been my life saver for puffy eyes! Look out for my skin care favorites soon on the blog.
3. Is it too early to be listening to Christmas music?! I’ve been playing Leslie Odom Jr.’s album “Simply Christmas” all week and love his version of “My Favorite Things.”
4. On the weekend to do list? Stop by the new Mansur Gavriel Pop Up in Soho and use self control not to walk out with a new bag!
5. There’s so many good sales this weekend! From Club Monaco to J. Crew, a few of the classic pieces I’m planning on buying below!
1. I am officially moved into my new apartment and couldn’t be more thrilled to finally be settled! I just picked up these adorable Kate Spade New York Bow Stitch Sheets for my bed and I can’t wait to share my whole room with you all soon!
2. Lady Gaga has always been one of my favorites, but her new album, Joanne, I just can’t get enough of right now.
3. Speaking of Gaga, her Carpool Karaoke with James Corden this week may be my new favorite (Bieber still takes the number one spot!)
4. Halloween weekend is here and I’m planning on making this Halloween Chex Mix from What’s Gaby Cooking to enjoy with the roomies for our Hocus Pocus movie night.
5. The last few weeks have been so busy so I’m looking forward to getting back in a routine. But for now, I’m relying on the products below to keep me looking refreshed and awake!
(See more charming fall decor on my Instagram)
1. My week recap’s are finally back after taking a few unplanned weeks off. End of summer travels and plans got the best of me but excited to focus on some new and exciting content for fall!
2. I went to the launch for By Terry’s new Rouge-Expert Click Stick Lipstick‘s last week and I am OBSESSED with them. Super easy to apply thanks to the teardrop shape, and comes in 25 different shades that work on every skin tone. Definitely my new favorite when it comes to lipstick and color!
3. The trailer for the new Hamilton Documentary on PBS got released and I’m already planning a viewing party. Cannot wait!
4. If you saw my post earlier this week, I’m moving! And I can’t stop pinning away ideas on my Pinterest for my new place.
5. I’m so excited the weather has finally shifted and feels like fall! This also means I have my eyes on a lot of fall pieces this weekend, shop some of my wish list items below!