1.I’m so excited for tonight as I’m hosting a fun Friendsgiving cocktail event for Chandon at their headquarters! So surreal to partner with a brand I love so much already and feel very humbled they asked me to host. I’m planning on wearing this sparkly little dress thanks to Kate Spade while I sip on a glass of champagne or two!
2. Along with my event with Chandon, I’m also having my own Friendsgiving with my friends at my apartment. I’m using Gaby’s tips and tricks and hoping to make an epic cheeseboard for all of us tonight!
3. I went and saw Greta Gerwig’s new film, “Ladybird” last week and I can’t rave enough about this incredible film. It perfectly captures the struggles of a high school student and was both heartwarming and hilarious.
4. Some favorite posts of the week? Grace’s simple and chic look, Jillian’s coastal Christmas guide and Mackenzie’s wedding week photos, especially this post on her getting ready and first look photos!
5. It was extra chilly this week so I can’t stop stocking up on cozy pieces! Everlane has so much beautiful cashmere for incredible prices, H&M‘s sweater selection is so good right now and can’t get enough of everything J. Crew!
1.We had a joint birthday party at our apartment last night and had so much having all my friends together at our place. I received a ton of messages on Instagram about my outfit and can’t rave enough about these gorgeous pink velvet pants! So fun for the holidays and I paired it with my go-to bodysuit for the night.
2. Another item I received a lot of messages about is the New York print in our apartment. My sister gave it to me a few years ago and I finally found it online to share with you all! I also found a larger version framed too so perfect to give as a gift too.
3. It was super chilly this weekend in the city and I’ve been pinning some cozy recipes and can’t wait to make Liz’s Skinny Chicken Pot Pie this week!
4. I love trying out new workout classes and loved the dance class I took at PROJECT by Equinox this weekend. The class was so fun and the studio is incredible (who doesn’t love free cold brew after?!) I wore my new set from Outdoor Voices and can’t wait to go back again this week.
5. Ok J. Crew‘s new arrivals are AMAZING! I had to use a lot of self-control but couldn’t resist these pants, these plaid shoes and new Christmas pjs. Shop some of my favorites below:
1. I recently found this amazing store called Bulletin in Soho and it has become my go-to for gifts. For the holiday season, they are opening their 90s themed mini mall in Flatiron and its way too much fun not to stop and shop in! Another great reason to shop there? The store features all women owned brands and 10% of all their sales go to help Planned Parenthood. A pink store that plays J. Lo all day, what’s not to love!?
2. It’s my birthday on Sunday, so I’m heading out for tacos and margaritas tonight with some of my favorite people. I’m planning on wearing this shirt and not only do I love the price and how it looks, but its also called the “Carly” shirt so how could I not resist?!
3. It’s crazy how quick things went from Halloween to Christmas but I don’t hate it! I love this cute Christmas cookie guide Liz put together, Lauren’s Christmas tree decorating ideas and Jenn’s incredible gift guide!
4. If you’re a fan of Man Repeller, now you too can hang their photos in your home thanks to their new collab with Framebridge! Obsessed with the Lobster Dinner and The Face Mask prints.
5. Weekend sales, shop away! My favorite winter coat, the field jacket I can’t get enough of and this luxe faux fur vest.
1. I received from the Kate Spade team this week a copy of their beautiful new book, She. Kate Spade always creates amazing coffee table books but this one all about inspirational women I think takes the cake for my favorite. A must to give any of the favorite ladies in your life!
2. Thinking of making this spooky Halloween sangria tonight for our friends before we head out for the night!
3. I had never been a huge Demi Lovato fan before but after watching her new YouTube documentary, Simply Complicated, I can’t stop listening to her new album. Highly recommend watching and listening to both!
4. Posts I’ve been loving? Jess‘ tips for layering, Kat‘s all white look and Jessica‘s travel bucket list (how cute is the new Away x Gray Malin collab?!)
5. When it comes to Halloween costumes I like to use items in my closet I already own. Last year, I went as J. Lo (Juicy tracksuit and all) and also a Pink Lady. This year, I’m going as Cher from Clueless and the only thing I had to buy was the fuzzy pink pen! Shop the pieces you need (plus some other favorite Halloween decorations and treats!) before Tuesday!
1. Felt so great to catch up with Mackenzie and Katie this week at an adorable new spot Motel Morris. Nothing better than great girl talk with a side of fries and margaritas!
2. It was the perfect fall weather this week, which means lots of cooking and baking! So excited to try Merritt’s recipe for Butternut Squash Noodles with Goat Cheese and Sage.
3. I cannot get over how stunning Bumble founder Whitney Wolfe’s Positano wedding was! Every single detail was perfection and I can’t imagine anywhere more dreamy than Positano to get married.
4. Fall is filled with birthdays and I’ve found such adorable pieces at Parker Thatch (perfect for the monogram lover) and home gifts at Waiting On Martha. So many fun finds like this sweatshirt, this eye mask and this tray!
5. I’m doing a lot of fun fall activities out of the city this weekend, so I picked up a few new fall staples that will be great for layering and fall fun! Plus everything is 25% off at Anthropologie today, the perfect time to stock up on my favorite candles (this pumpkin one is THE BEST for fall!)
1. Last weekend on the way back to Michigan, I rewatched the new Lady Gaga Netflix documentary “Five Foot Two.” It gives such a great inside look at her making her album, prepping for the Superbowl and her chronic pain struggles. I also loved seeing all her fashion choices, especially her more toned down looks (like a white tee and diamonds) Goals!
2. I’m all about monochromatic looks this fall and Jenn and Sydney nailed it in these gorgeous neutral looks.
3. Anyone else obsessed with Riverdale? So happy season two is finally here! And if you haven’t started this dark teen dramedy yet, binge watch all this weekend on Netflix.
4. My latest beauty addiction: Essie’s Gel Couture Line. It doesn’t ruin your nails like normal gel polish and lasts 10 days or more! Plus you can put it on/take it off yourself at home, making it the perfect polish to wear all the time.
5. It finally feels like fall, thank goodness! I’m sharing a ton of fall fashion content next week, but there’s too many great pieces right now not to share for weekend shopping:
1.Now that’s it officially fall, that means my favorite shows are back too! From This Is Us to Broad City to the return of Will and Grace, I’m excited for some cozy fall nights in.
2. Speaking of cozy fall nights, I’ve been pinning away a ton of fall recipes on my Pinterest. How incredible does this mac and cheese look?!
3. Grace’s new pink fluffy shoes are SO fun! May have to pick up this pair or this pair for myself!
4. If you’re in NYC and haven’t been to the new Sezane store yet, you must! Love this How To Live Like A French Girl in NYC guide they put together for Glitter Guide. I’m in love with this blush sweater and lace top from them. So romantic!
5. Ok I cannot get over the amazing sales happening right now! From Shopbop’s Fall Sale (more of my picks here!) to J. Crew’s 30% off sale, this is the perfect time to stock up for fall! I just bought this cozy sweater, these high-waisted jeans and these fun star print pants.
Image via The Coveteur
- NYFW is in full swing! Kicked things off this week with the Sezane store opening (so gorgeous) and the Shopbop party, where I got to catch up with Grace and Jenn. Make sure to watch Instastories this weekend for all the shows and parties in between!
- How gorgeous did Mackenzie look on her big day last week?! Could not stop following along all the Nantucket festivities last weekend.
- I could not be more obsessed with Alaina of The Everygirl’s Chicago brownstone. So so dreamy! I instantly ordered these acrylic trays from her bedroom to display my favorite jewelry as well.
- Nancy Meyers has made almost all my favorite movies (Father Of The Bride, The Parent Trap, It’s Complicated, The Holiday) so I’m so excited to see her latest movie, Home Again, with Reese Witherspoon and directed by her daughter Hallie!
- With less than a week till Italy and less than a month till I’m bridesmaid, I’ve been doing a lot of online shopping this week! A few of the things I picked up and our on my wish list to shop below:
1. Even though I am so sad to see summer end (in denial), I am getting so excited for fall in New York. I’ve been pinning away on my Pinterest and I’m so inspired right now by simple and chic outfits ala Carolyn Bessette Kennedy when it comes to fall dressing.
2. The Everygirl has been killing it lately and I loved this post their co-founder Danielle shared about things not going always as we plan.
3. I wore this SheIn top to a fun dinner at Clinton Hall this week and got so many compliments on it! Plus it’s under $15, cannot beat a steal like that!
4. Posts I loved this week? Ali’s adorable tee & jeans look, Jacey’s pajama dressing and Lauren’s snaps from here trip in the South of France!
5. There’s so many great end of summer sales happening! From Shopbop to J. Crew to Club Monaco, I can’t stop! Shop below for some amazing deals:
1. After a very low-key past weekend, this week flew by thanks to a ton of different events. From surprise SNL Weekend Update Summer Edition tickets to hosting an Aperol Happy Hour at Santina with Krista and Lauren, nothing better is filling up the week with all your favorite people.
2. Speaking of our happy hour, I bought this dress on a whim earlier this week to wear to it and seriously received so many compliments. It’s my new favorite thanks to the open back and delicate details and I can’t wait to bring it to Italy next month – plus its under $70!
3. We’re also so excited to have a new roommate! We’ve picked up a few new things for our place like this this luxe velvet bench and cozy Little Giraffe blanket (c/o).
4. Some favorite posts around the web this week: Jenn’s tips for styling sneakers with a dress, Meghan’s favorite parts about NYC summer weekends, Krystal’s date night look and this amazing article from Man Repeller on the fashion in my favorite movie, The Parent Trap.
5. Now that it’s August, there’s a lot of amazing summer sales happening – perfect to stock up on before Labor Day! From these fun beach bags to summer staples, shop my favorites of the week below!