Last weekend I got to spend a few days in Austin, Texas for my friend Olivia’s Bachelorette Party and I couldn’t wait to share all about our visit! This was many of our first times there so after researching, we were able to come up with a fun weekend packed with great food and strong cocktails. Today, I’m sharing the five spots to visit that are a must and can’t wait to plan my next trip back to this fun city!
1. Irene’s: If you’re like us and coming in a big group, this is the ideal spot for brunch or lunch. With a ton of options from breakfast sandwiches to BLT’s to Frito Pie, everyone was satisfied. Plus their frosé is the ideal way to stay cool in the hot Texas sun!
2. Jo’s Coffee: With a few locations around the city, the most famous one is on South Congress where the famous “I Love You So Much” mural is. We also stopped by their other location before leaving town for the yummiest breakfast tacos and iced coffee. The best going away meal!
3. Perla’s: We stopped by this adorable seafood spot for afternoon cocktails. With its huge porch, striped umbrellas and prickly pear margaritas, it was such a fun spot to relax and sip at.
4. Container Bar: For going out at night, Container Bar is an absolute must! With a ton of bars within one spot, this place is the favorite for bachelor and bachelorette parties thanks to to its amazing DJ, dance floor and strong cocktails!
5. Le Politique: While I didn’t get a chance to eat here on this trip, this French restaurant and bakery is too pretty not to walk by. From the pink and blue bistro chairs to colorful tile, I’m definitely bookmarking this for my next visit!
For more of my travel guides, make sure to head here!