1. It was a crazy week (sorry for the lack of posts!) but I caught up with my girl Katie at a new to us spot in the East Village called Ladybird and I am now obsessed! The prettiest cocktails, stunning décor and healthy veggie only plates, it was such a fun find. Plus can’t beat a place named after my favorite movie of the year!
2. Speaking of Ladybird, the Oscar nominations came out and I couldn’t be more excited for the film’s director and writer Greta Gerwig! Loved reading about her reaction along with the other nominees.
3. Paris Haute Couture Week took place this week and the Giambattista Valli show and Chanel show took the cake for me. Dreamy and romantic as always.
4. Love Merritt’s tips for eating healthy while traveling and Jacey’s Paris guide (need to get a trip booked ASAP!).
5. A few favorite finds of the week to shop below (I couldn’t resist ordering this nightshirt, obsessed!)