Growing up, there was always a different candle burning in our home no matter the time of year. Now with my own apartment, I find myself following in my mom’s footsteps and having a candle to match every season. From seasonal favorites to one’s I keep lit all year long, I’m sharing my six favorite candles to give and receive.
- Diptyque in Baies: The most splurge worthy candle for sure, this candle makes for the perfect gift to give or treat yourself with. Once melted away, it makes for the perfect container to leave out on the bathroom counter with all your makeup brushes.
- Boy Smells in Gardener: I first fell in love with the pink packaging and fun brand name but this floral smell is what keeps me from continuing to burn and buy this candle.
- Thymes in Frasier Fir: The ultimate holiday candle! My mom sends me this one every year and it barely makes it through the holidays as we burn it every day! It fills the room with the most fragrant Christmas tree sent, so its perfect if you don’t have a real tree too.
- Capri Blue in Volcano: This iconic candle from Anthropologie is a fan favorite thanks to its invigorating and cozy scent.
- Jonathan Adler in Champagne Pop: Not only is this candle beautiful to keep set out, it smells sexy and sweet. I love giving this along with a bottle of champagne as a fun hostess or birthday gift!
- NEST Fragrances in Bamboo: I love crisp, clean scents and this one is perfect to burn all year long, but I specifically love it in the spring. With the windows open, a crisp breeze and this clean scent its heavenly!
SHOP THE POST AND OTHER FAVORITES