This week has brought spring like temps to the city, which of course has led me to spring shopping. I’m ready to put away the dark colors and heavy coats and slip into softer palettes, relaxed fits and feminine pieces. And with a trip to Florida in two weeks, I think I may have to pick up a few pieces before spring officially arrives!
1. J. Crew Colorful Cocktail Shirt ($88): The minute I saw this pastel patchwork shirt, I instantly knew it would become my favorite for spring. I can’t wait to wear it with my broken in shorts for Florida for a vintage feel.
2. Kate Spade New York Leewood Place Mini Satchel ($248): My new favorite bag for spring, its so fun and feminine with its scallop details. And even with its mini size it still fits so much!
3. These pastel statement earrings are an easy way to dress up a simple outfit, even a classic white tee.
4. Illesteva Leonard Mirrored Sunglasses ($177): I’ve been itching to buy a new pair of sunglasses for spring and these are a great classic staple with a fun twist thanks to their purple lenses.
5. Jeffrey Campbell Symphony Step Down Loafers ($110): Loafers have quickly become my go-to shoes for work and I love these pink velvet ones for spring paired with boyfriend jeans.
6. Style Keepers Ruffle One Shoulder Top ($99): I love a pale blue stripe, especially when combined with a statement ruffle and under $100 price tag.
SHOES AND JEWELS