Well hello again Fashion Week! It’s hard to believe this is my sixth season of attending the shows. Overall, NYFW has changed so much since I first came my senior year of college but it is still is full of pinch me moments and of course, unreal fashion.
With the shows now spread across the city, it’s important to keep all the essentials I need for the whole day with me to make sure I can last the day. Today, I’m breaking down what’s in my bag, along with some of my favorite bags I carry, to help me survive the week.
1. Makeup for touch ups: My favorite products for easy touch ups is Laura Geller’s Gilded Honey and Glossier’s Lip Gloss. The Gilded Honey is a great multi-use product and my favorite highlighter out there, helping you give glow on the go. And even if I’m not looking my best, a swipe of a shiny pink gloss is an easy fix.
2. A mini fragrance: I love to keep mini fragrances in my bag and STASH by Sarah Jessica Parker is my current favorite for a spritz before a show or party.
3. Sweet treat: A few Sugarfina lips give me a little extra sugar buzz when I feel like crashing!
4. Card holder: This Cuyana card holder is my favorite to keep all my cards in one place. From my Metro Card for the subway to a Sweetgreen gift card for a salad on the go, I love how sleek it is.
5. Change of shoes: This weeks weather has been up and down, from 60 degrees to 25 degrees, but a pair of Havaianas are easy to keep in my bag and change into in a cab in between shoes, and rest my feet!
NYFW WORTHY BAGS: