It’s hard not to get wrapped up in the holidays and end up splurging a little more than you planned. That’s why today’s gift guide is all about sticking to a budget, while still giving memorable and fun items. From satin pajamas to statement earrings, I’ve found items all under $50 and even under $25 to keep your pockets, and under the tree, full!
1. I’m addicted to buying pajamas and I immediately put these feminine Chelsea28 Notch Collar Pajamas ($46.23) on my list when I saw the amazing price.
2. BAN.DO makes the best travel mugs and water bottles and this BAN.DO ‘But First Coffee’ Thermal Travel Mug ($18) is adorable to give to a girlfriend or co-worker.
3. With the start of a new year coming soon, a pretty pink Rifle Paper Co. 2017 Blush Agenda ($20) is a great steal for a Secret Santa gift.
4. I’ve never met someone who doesn’t love sweets as a gift, especially the Sugarfina Happy Holidays Bento Box ($26) filled with delicious and unique holiday candies.
5. My favorite balms to keep on hand are now a great steal with the Glossier Four Flavored Balm Dotcoms ($40) set.
6. I had been wanting to splurge on a pair of statement earrings for the holidays and you can’t beat the price or quality of these Baublebar Crispin Drops ($48).