1. Didn’t this week seem to last forever?! I spotted the #SubwayTherapy wall on my way home in Union Square on Wednesday night and it was the perfect boost of positive energy to help me get through the week.
2. Along with a long week, I’ve been lacking on sleep lately. These Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox Hydra-Gel Eye Patches have been my life saver for puffy eyes! Look out for my skin care favorites soon on the blog.
3. Is it too early to be listening to Christmas music?! I’ve been playing Leslie Odom Jr.’s album “Simply Christmas” all week and love his version of “My Favorite Things.”
4. On the weekend to do list? Stop by the new Mansur Gavriel Pop Up in Soho and use self control not to walk out with a new bag!
5. There’s so many good sales this weekend! From Club Monaco to J. Crew, a few of the classic pieces I’m planning on buying below!