There is something about a quirky pair of shoes I can’t resist. Whether topped with faux fur, embellished detailing on the heel or a giant pom pom hanging from the ankle, I love picking up a pair that truly stands out. While these shoes are definitely not meant for the everyday, I love wearing a simple outfit on top, like sleek leather leggings and a cozy sweater, and making the look pop with a pair of standout shoes. Today, I’ve rounded up six favorites for this fall, and if you can’t resist, even more to shop below!
1. Kate Spade New York India Heels: I love how this simple black heel is instantly transformed with the addition of quirky pom poms.
2. Topshop PERSIA Limited Edition High Shearling Mules: A mule is one of the top trends for fall, so why not try it in hot pink and shearling?!
3. J. Crew Mary Jane Flats: If you’re looking for a shoe that stands out, but want to be comfortable, these sparkly slip-on’s are the winner.
4. Topshop Jazzy Hands Tinsel Mid Shoes: These are the ultimate party shoe, complete with fringe and sparkle.
5. Zara Faux Fur Vamp Sandals: The minute I saw these chic (and under $50!) sandals hit the shelves at Zara, I snatched them up!
6. Steve Madden Scarlett Maribou Sandal: A mix between Playboy bunny and silly, these pale pink heels are a fun twist for a night out.