The unbearable heat the last few weeks has started to take a toll on me, but most of all, my closet. After rewearing to death all of my sundresses, I’m anxiously awaiting wearing my favorites for fall. After seeing J. Crew’s new collection this past February at Fashion Week, I was so excited to finally see the pieces in store, and of course – bring some home! Today, I’m sharing my top 5 picks and a few other favorites for you to grab before it’s gone!
1. Edie Top In Shirting Stripe: Every time I head into J. Crew I tell myself not to buy one more striped shirt, but when you add a ruffle to it? It’s coming home.
2. Rhodes Blazer In Italian Wool: A blazer is my go-to in colder months, and I can’t wait to layer this hot pink one over a striped shirt.
3. Pale pink suede and sparkles? Enough said.
4. Floral Cascade Earrings: I’ve been on the hunt for a pair of statement earrings and when I saw these in the store, I immediately snatched them up. The perfect pop of pink and sparkle to a simple outfit, and they’re super lightweight making them easy to go from day to night.
5. Perfect Shirt With Bee Embellishment: One of my favorite J. Crew purchases ever was a similar embellished chambray blouse like this so I couldn’t resist snatching up the updated version. Hurry before it sells out!