One of my favorite parts about living in NYC is getting to try new restaurants and find my go-to favorite places. But there’s truly nothing like a home-cooked meal, so today I’m sharing my 6 favorite cookbooks that bring your favorite NYC restaurant home!
1. Chelsea Market Makers: Chelsea Market is my go-to when visitors come to town because of the wide range of food and drink to try, so this cookbook is stocked with recipes for any meal or mood you may be in.
2. The Meatball Shop Cookbook: I can’t imagine anyone making meatballs as good as the chefs at my favorite restaurant around the city, but this cookbook will give you all the tricks and tools to attempt it!
3. The Essential New York Times Book Of Cocktails: Learning how to make the perfect cocktail is a skill I’m trying to learn, so there’s no better place to start than from this essential New York cocktail guide.
4. How To Eataly: Instead of waiting hours for a table, head to Eataly to pick up fresh, Italian ingredients and make your favorite pasta dish at home!
5. Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream: If you’re feeling ambitious, learn how to make the best ice cream in the city in your kitchen!
6. Milk Bar Life: My all-time favorite dessert spot, this sweet filled cookbook teaches you how to make those iconic Birthday Cake Truffles at home.