Compared to past summers, this summer has been very different because now my weekends are starting to be filled with bridal showers, bachelorette parties and weddings! Still mind blowing to me that my friends and I are at the age where that’s normal (didn’t we all turn 16 like last week?!) but overall, it’s such a fun and exciting time and the best part – a lot more time spent with all my girlfriends!
This weekend, I’m heading back to Michigan for a beach weekend to celebrate my friend Katie before her big day in October! Without giving too much away on what we have planned for her, I wanted to share some fun gifts and ideas for those attending or planning a girls’ getaway soon.
1. Packed Party Drink Up Reusuable Cups: Instead of dealing with dishes or boring plastic cups, these reusuable cups are essential to use all weekend long and a cute souvenir for everyone to take home!
2. Sugarfina Cheers Champagne 3-Piece Candy Bento Box: Girls’ weekends should have always have two things on hand: lots of bubbly and candy, so why not combine them with these champagne gummies?!
3. Luxe Rose Gold Flamingo Float: Whether in the pool or on the lake, a flamingo float is a must for the perfect photo op.
4. Marysia Swim Antibes Maillot Suit: This white one piece is far from boring and pops against a summer tan. Plus it’s on major sale right now!
5. White Elephant Designs “Out Of Office” Straw Tote: I picked up this roomy tote for my upcoming trip to Italy and I couldn’t be more obsessed! With so many fun sayings (and on sale right now!) it’s the ideal beach bag for vacay.
DRINKS AND THINGS
GIFTS TO GIVE
GIRLS WEEKEND ATTIRE